Adele is known for her strategic and collaborative approach to the resolution of commercial and administrative law disputes. She works closely with solicitors and in-house counsel to understand key commercial and organisational drivers to resolve legal issues quickly. An astute negotiator and communicator, Adele isolates the key issues and helps her clients develop pragmatic commercial solutions.
Recognised as a recommended junior counsel for construction and infrastructure disputes in Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession and in Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in Australia in construction and infrastructure law. Adele accepts briefs to advise and appear in the Federal Court, NSW Supreme and District Courts, and NSW and Victorian Tribunals as well as all forms of alternative dispute resolution including arbitration, mediation and expert determination.
Adele regularly presents on legal topics and provides continuing professional development seminars tailored for legal professionals, with subjects covering expert evidence, ADR strategies, security of payments, practice and procedure, as well as various legislative updates. You can email Adele directly for more information on tailored CPD sessions or any speaking requests.
Adele accepts briefs from both solicitors and corporate counsel. For Adele’s availability, fees, curriculum vitae or to discuss your legal issue, please call Adele directly on
(02) 9151 2958 or email email@example.com.
- Doyle’s Guide Construction & Infrastructure Junior Counsel -- Recommended 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in Australia Construction & Infrastructure Law 2024 Edition
- Expert Evidence in Technology and Construction Cases
- Mediation Strategies
- The 2018 Amendments to the Security of Payments Act 1999
- NSW Legislation Update: Combustible Cladding
- ‘Senior Executive Appraisal: Will the mini-trial cement its place in alternative dispute resolution?’ (2018) 28 Australasian Dispute Resolution Journal 235
Adele's Notable Cases
Please contact Adele by phone on (02) 9151 2958 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of her most recent and notable judgments and current cases.
We accept briefs in all areas of commercial practice and in our barristers' other areas of practice. For further information or advice on our barristers and their availability, fees and areas of practice please contact our Front of House team.